Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful for SO much....

Here's a quick little post holiday update! Things have been very busy at the new shop. Im very thankful for that. As most of you artists know, switching jobs this time of year can be deadly!! But this move has proven to be amazing on many levels!! Heres another healed photo from a recent piece!




And here's a piece that I started today. It was his first tattoo! Sat like a rock! Cant wait to get back into this piece, SOOOO much fun!!


I also had the pleasure of tattooing Marie, a friend of mine from Seattle, whom was home visiting for the holiday..


Also, I will be working the Electric City Tattoo convention again this year. Which I am SUPER excited about. Last year was such a blast, I look forward to this year being even better!!! And keep an eye peeled for not one but TWO new business cards coming soon. They are KILLER and I have Jim Adams to thank for that one!! Im also booking appointments for the new year! You can contact me either directly at the shop or at LastWordAlways@gmail.com for more info.

Love and be loved,
Clare
 


1 comment: